John P. Sullivan, DMD
A great smile tells so much about a person. There are few situations in life that cannot be improved by a smile. As an orthodontist, the most rewarding part of my practice is being able to really get to know my patients. It is extremely fulfilling to be a positive aspect in their oral health and overall happiness. I never want to be a revolving door for my patients, and I love building lasting and trusting relationships. My patients know that I am always there for them and that I will always do everything that I can to help them obtain a lifetime of brilliant smiles. It is pure delight when I see smiles of laughter on our patient’s face.
Education and Continuing Education
Along the road toward becoming an orthodontist, I attended the following academic institutions:
- St. Lawrence University – Bachelor of Arts
- Harvard University Extension School – Pre-medical studies
- Boston University Dental School – Doctorate of Medical Dentistry
- U.S. Navy - Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency
- University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center – Orthodontic Residency
I understand how important it is for my patients that I stay at the forefront of all the latest developments within the orthodontic field. For this reason, I make it a priority to commit many hours each year to continuing education courses and seminars in a wide variety of dental disciplines.
I am further able to stay abreast of all the cutting edge orthodontic trends, treatments, and techniques by engaging and participating in the following professional affiliations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- North East Society of Orthodontists
- New York State Dental Association
- Monroe County Dental Society